Hey y’all Happy Hump Day!
Today’s workout is a legs and abs workout –
1. Body Weight Squats: 10 – 20 reps
2. SB Hamstring Curls: 10 reps
3. SB Glute Bridges: 10 -20 reps
4. SB Hand to Foot Pass: 8 – 10 reps
5. SB Russian Twists: 10 – 20 reps (Note: Keep abs engaged, if you feel any lower back pain – either put your feet down or omit this exercise.)
✅ 3-5 Rounds
✅ Adjust reps, sets, and rest according to your fitness level
✅ Can add weight for the squats or a medicine ball in place of the SB for the Russian twists.
Check the full video out here!
Let me know how it goes! If you have any questions hit me up on the book of face!
Love, short, and sweet workouts? Well, I’ve got you covered – minimal equipment needed. You can grab my Keep It Simple Training Solutions workout booklet right here.