STRONG friend, are you ready to build up your upper body with my specialized three week Boulder Shoulder program?!
I got you!
Who is Boulder Shoulders for:
- Women who want to really build muscle!
- Women who are NOT afraid to lift. You aren’t afraid of muscle mass.
- Women who want to add size and strength to their upper bodies.
- Women who have at least 6 months - 1 year of strength training experience under their belts.
- Women who have access to either dumbbells, a barbell, and a set of bands.
Who is Boulder Shoulders NOT for:
- Women who are afraid to lift or get bulky!
- Women who don’t like to Lift the Things.
- Women who don’t prioritize strength training.
- Women who are beginners.
What can you expect from the Boulder Shoulders Program:
In 3 short weeks, you will see a change in your upper body, if you follow the program and are consistent with it. If you miss a day, hop right back on it. The gainz that you’ll achieve will happen if you are showing up and lifting like you mean it! The results will be up to you.
During the program, you must also eat enough to achieve muscle growth, and I’ll be providing you with some nutritional guidelines to help you do just that!
The program is laid out for you - no guesswork on your part. Just show up 5 days a week and crush it!
Who is your Strength Coach:
I’m Candace Smith, a Strength, and Nutrition coach and I help women get STRONG & improve their healthy relationship with ALL food.
I’m a lover of all things STRONG. If you are reading this, I know you are too!
If you are ready to add some muscle to your upper body, then you are in the right place.
I created the Boulder Shoulders Program to help women gain muscle by following a progressively overloaded program for 3 weeks.
If you are ready to add some muscle to your frame with me guiding you along the way, then grab your spot in the Boulder Shoulder Program!
The 3-week program includes:
- The training program, via a printable PDF, with exercise video demonstrations.
- Barbell, dumbbell, and band variations! So, you’ll have gym and at-home versions of the program.