Hey y’all, I’m back with an installment of Trainer Tip Tuesday.
Use supersets when you’re short on time!
- Supersets are two exercise movements back to back
- Can be opposing muscle groups – push and pull exercises, such as Push ups followed by TRX Row or Pull ups followed by Incline DB Press
- Can be the same muscle groups – Barbell Back Squat followed by Jump Squats or Romanian Deadlifts followed by Leg Hamstring Curls
- You can also pair an upper body movement and lower body movement for a super set -Ex: Front Squats with Barbell Push Press, Pull ups with Deadlifts
- The possibilities are endless!
No time to workout?! Incorporate supersets into your workouts when your short on time, you can cover more ground in a short amount of time. Ha ha, that was a little rhyme!
Check out more on supersets in the video below:
Are you ready for the upcoming holidays? Don’t go it alone, I’ve got some great tools and insights to help you through! Grab your free guide.