Happy Wednesday y’all!
I’ve got a short and sweet workout for you.
It’s a good one y’all! I always say that, but it is! 😂💪🏾
If you haven’t lifted the things yet today, get it in with this one!
5 rounds or AMRAP In 20 min -Rest Based Training: Push you can’t and rest until you can push again! Get a bit uncomfortable. Grab a pair of dumbbells and go to work!
* Squat Lunge – 10 reps – ct. the squats
* Narrow/Wide Push up- 5 reps ea way
* Bulgarian Split Squat- 8 reps ea side – No bench, use your coach
* Neutral Press/Arnold Press/Bent over Row/Rear Delt Row Combo – 5 reps ea
* Mountain Climbers – 20 reps
Let me know how it goes!
Are you part of my inner circle? If not, I loved to have you be a part of the Beauty of Strength Community! A few times a week, I send out emails encompassing fitness, nutrition, and mindset.You will also be the first to know about contests, challenges, and discounts on services. Currently, I am sharing my FREE Surviving the Holiday Madness Guide, it will help you navigate the holiday like a boss!