STRONGER You Group Coaching Club -||----------- ||- A community for STRONG women who want to Eat, Train, and Thrive! 8 weeks: Enrollment is Closed - Coaching Dates TBA
- never going on a deprivation diet again!
- no banning the foods that you love
- no white knuckling - willpower, like a muscle, fatigues after awhile.
- having more energy!
- feeling strong and feeling good in your skin!
- no brain fog - hello elephant-like memory!
Then STRONGER You Group Coaching Club was created for you!
The STRONGER You Group Coaching Club is an 8 Week Strength and Nutrition program designed to help you get STRONG, build muscle, and establish consistent nutrition habits in a SANE, SIMPLE, and SUSTAINABLE (FOREVER) way.Enrollment is now closed, sorry you missed this amazing offer! Sign up here to be notified when STRONGER You Coaching Club is open again!
The STRONGER You Group Coaching Club is the solution for the women who are tired of dieting and wants to become consistent with her fitness & nutrition, lose fat, and GET STRONG.
Tired of being told what she can and cannot eat. Like fruit, bread, or dairy!
For the women who wants to get STRONG and feel Confident in her skin, without using extreme measures and short-term crash diets!
- Tired of feeling guilty for eating the foods that you enjoy.
- Tired of feeling miserable and "hangry."
- Tired of the losing and gaining the same weight over and over.
Who is Your Coach?
Hi, my name is Candace, and I am a Nutrition and Strength Coach, and a Diet Recovery Strategist. I help women get strong, quit all the Diets, and learn how to love themselves from the inside out. Being fit, strong, and ending the diet cycle is so empowering and freeing!
I have been coaching women like yourself for over ten years now. Women who were fed up with the yo-yo dieting, the endless cardio regimes, and the guilt surrounding food.
If you’ve tried every diet under the sun and found yourself stuck and discouraged – it’s not your fault! I’ve done them too. I feel ya, I’ve tried them all, in one way or another. The 1200 calorie diet comes to mind - endless cardio and eating 1200 calories – Starving Like Marvin! I was miserable; I was hungry. Let's be honest, I was hangry. I did lose some weight and then gained it all back, plus some. Sounds familiar, right? What if I told you there is seriously a better way?
The fitness industry is crowded with quick fixes and gimmicky solutions that will make you lose weight for a short period of time…but that weight will always come back if the weight loss was rapid or the methods extreme. This happens every single time.
I don’t do fast or extreme – I want you to achieve the best version of yourself with safe, sane, and sustainable methods. None of these quick weight loss plans offer sane methods; they only result in nasty rebounds. If you want a lifestyle change, not a crash diet, and want to THRIVE through your STRENGTH and fat loss goals, then you are in the right place.
Not Sure If the STRONGER You Coaching Club is For You? Book A Strategy Call and Let's Decide Together.STRONGER You STRATEGY CALL
What to expect during the 8 weeks?
- How to STOP Dieting - to end the "restrict -- deprive -- binge" cycle. You can still change your body while eating the foods that you love.
- You will gain more energy and more confidence through learning what works for YOU!
- Better body composition - You can expect to see your body change and your clothes fit better. You can look forward to inches lost!
- To view food as food, and that food holds no moral value. There are NO banned foods or "Eat This Only" lists!
- To go from deprivation to moderation, with education on how to do so! I will be teaching you how to eat for nourishment, and how to eat for enjoyment. Nourishment and enjoyment go hand in hand, that's what Moderation is all about!
- How to Lift the things! The tone that you wish to see will come from strength training.
- The importance of having muscle, and it what does for the female body!
Who is STRONGER You For?
- Women who have a working knowledge of Strength Training and how to do Compound Lifts.
- Women who want to get Strong and Build Muscle!
- Women who are frustrated and discouraged because nothing is working. You've tried everything, and have not seen the results you wish to see.
- Women who have had it with the diets, quick fixes, and extremes that aren’t sustainable.
- Women who are ready to end the all or nothing approach.
- Women who are ready to take their health back.
- Women who aren't afraid to lift weights, and are willing to put in the work that it takes to see progress.
- Women who want to be consistent with their Fitness and Nutrition.
Who is STRONGER You Not For?
- This program is not for beginners - you should have some knowledge of Lifting the Things (Strength Training either with a Barbell and/or Dumbbells.)
- Women who are solely focused on weight loss and the scale.
- Women looking for a 21-day quick fix.
- Women looking for a meal plan.
- Women who are afraid to lift weights because they think it will make them bulky.
- Women who aren't ready to make a lifestyle change.
- Women who are not willing to try something a new. I will show you a better way to achieving your goals.
- Women who are not ready to break the diet cycle.
- Women who are not willing to do the work. I put a lot of time and effort into every one of my clients. I can't want this more than you do. You must be 100% committed!
Please only sign up for The STRONGER You Group Coaching Club if you will be 100% committed to the process, enhancing your lifestyle, and quitting the diet roller coaster once and for all.
I only work with women who are ambitious and don’t have 101 excuses. You must be ready to do the work. If you are serious click that button, if not I will be here when you are really ready to take Action!
Here's what you get when you sign up for STRONGER You Group Coaching Club:
Everything you need to ensure your success!
You will get strong from the inside out and have a better relationship with food and fitness! NO more feeling beat and run down. Your fitness and health should enhance your life, not tear it down!
You will have full access to me for support, accountability, and motivation; along with the other women in the group.
- Group Bi - Weekly Zoom or Facebook to ensure your success and to track your progress. Any of your questions or concerns will always be addressed. Myself and the other ladies are 100% in your corner!
- Weekly Facebook Live Trainings to discuss nutrition and fitness topic and habits or any challenges that you may be having.
- Form checks on exercises as they arise: Have questions on form for an exercise, I got you! You'll be able to upload these videos to our group for critique.
- Guided Nutrition Coaching using my Signature Nutrition Blueprint: no more cookie cutter meal plans or being told what you can and cannot eat. I don't believe in banning foods or restricting whole food groups.
- Ongoing Fat Loss Education no more spinning your wheels or chasing scale weight. Fat loss is not Weight Loss! Fat loss is all about body change (composition)- dropping fat, building or maintaining your precious muscle.
- Strength Training Program: - 8 Strength Training workouts - 4-week training schedule- complete with demo and modifications each month.
- Cardio Protocols: Not endless cardio, just the right dose! You'll receive 2 conditioning sessions per training cycle.
- Private Facebook Community: Ongoing support, accountability, and personalized coaching: Any questions or concerns we will figure out the best course of action together!
- Bi-Weekly email check-ins that will help you stay committed and feel encouraged along your journey.
- New habit formation: You will work on one habit at a time, in one to two-week increments. Everything will be broken down into bite-size chunks.
- Mindset work to ensure your success to health and nutrition. We have to get our minds right for all this to stick, to release food obsession, and finally achieve food freedom!
What you can expect from me, your coach:
- Vested interest in your success. I'm 100% in your corner every step of the way!
- A team player - Teamwork makes the Dream Work!
- Support, Accountability, and Motivation - I'll coach you through any hurdles or obstacles as they arise!
What My Clients have said!
"If you're tired and hungry, I suggest you give Beauty of Strength with Candace a chance! She'll have you feeling strong and satisfied (with food, yourself and your lifestyle) in no time!
Her ability to personalize and adjust workouts based on your strengths and weaknesses helps make you successful and takes the scary out of strength training.
She'll help you focus on what you should add to your meals, vs take away, which takes the pressure and stress of eating away. You can enjoy meals again!
Instead of spending my time counting points, feeling guilty & honestly- having an unhealthy relationship with food & exercise- I now spend my time engaging in fitness activities I have the energy for, and like!- because the focus is less about losing weight and more about getting stronger. With that shift in mindset comes functional strength, emotional strength, confidence & self-love!
Instead of suffering to lose the same 10 pounds over and over, I’m thriving! I haven’t lost much weight but I have lost impressive inches and more importantly, I’ve gained comfort & confidence in my own skin.
After years of yo-yo dieting and on again, off again exercise- I've established healthy sustainable habits in only three months of working with Beauty of Strength with Candace.
With her support, I’m improving everything from my push-ups, deadlifts, squats, and hip thrusts to my ability to lift baskets of laundry, bags of groceries and small children. My swimming, kayaking, and jogging has also improved!- but I think the mindset shift has been the biggest and best change. With her modeling and coaching, I've shifted from extreme to consistent and from guilt to grace.
I am so excited to see what I can do with her continued coaching and support!" Melissa A
"Candace is an amazing trainer because I feel that she approaches diet and fitness the RIGHT way. She never let me starve myself and encouraged me to enjoy the foods I liked in moderation. With patience and consistent workouts, I started to see results. The results I have received from training with her have been results that last! This is coming from a chick that has tried multiple ways to lose weight (Insanity, CrossFit, etc.). She creates workouts for me that are consistent, so I don't have to think when I enter the gym. This way I can see myself progress over time. She would incorporate fun short cardio tidbits to ensure that I got my heart racing but not dreading it at the same time. I highly encourage anyone to hire her as a fitness coach. Her style of training is a definitely a lifestyle, not a fad." Pevee C.
"I had a wonderful, challenging yet enjoyable experience training with Candace and I would and will be hiring her to train me again soon! I love her attitude and how she inspired me to push myself. I gained muscle strength and tone that helped me have less back and body musculoskeletal pain. Candace is one of the best trainers in the region!" Erin H.
"Candace was just what I needed! I am a 43-year-old woman who has always tried to stay fit. However, my workouts had ceased to make the difference I wanted to see. I was spending 30 minutes to an hour on an elliptical but was seeing no results. Candace worked with me to customize a fitness plan that condensed my workouts and optimized my time. I ended up spending less time in the gym and seeing significant changes in my body. Instead of shooting for "skinny!" Thanks, Candace!!!!" Samantha S.
"I was 51 years old when I began training with Candace. I was actively exercising when we began but was starting to have knee pain. I was also motivated to learn how to do push-ups. My goals, therefore, were for her to check my form and to learn a new skill. I had never had personal training before and, quite honestly, was a little intimidated initially.
Candace is affirming and encouraging in her approach. She sets reasonable goals and would never allow me to be unreasonable with myself. She kept our workouts interesting, fun, and challenging...always pushing me to try something new or just have fun with what we were doing. She was skilled at injury recovery and knew when to adapt when I just wasn't feeling it.
My biggest surprise in working with Candace is the amount of information I learned about the role of nutrition in strength and overall health. Candace was always responsive between sessions. She stays on top of research and industry trends, so her responses are educated and informed. My initial thought was that I would meet with Candace for six sessions...that turned into two years because her role became invaluable to my progress! I am stronger, more confident, and generally more healthy today as a result of Candace's expertise. I would highly recommend her!" Karen C.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will I have to purchase additional supplements?
No - possibly a protein powder of your choosing. A protein powder supplement may be ideal for you if you have trouble getting enough protein in for the day.
Possibly Fish Oil depending on whether you eat enough fish or not. Eating Omega 3's are so important for our health.
- Is this a meal plan or macros coaching?
Sorry not sorry, no cookie cutter meal plans will be given out. I am not a one size fits all Nutrition Coach. However, we will build a plan as a team; your nutrition should be tailored needs. As for Macros (Protein, Carbs, and Fats), we can discuss what that should look like. Each person is unique and different, and will require different nutrition protocols.
I teach women how to eat in a way that they love and enjoy, and in a way that helps them achieve their goals. You do not have to suffer through boring, bland foods!
- Do I need a gym membership?
Depends, workouts will be Bodyweight, Barbell, and Dumbbell based. You can train at home as long as you have dumbbells and a few other pieces of equipment. If you have a gym membership, that's great too.
- Is this a contract?
Yes, this a 8-week/2 month commitment. If you cannot commit to 8 weeks, this program may not be for you. There are no refunds. If you sign up, I am expecting 100% commitment.
- What happens after purchase?
You will be sent a welcome email with the next steps to get started with the The STRONGER U Coaching Club.
- I am a beginner, and I have never lifted weights. Is this program for me?
It depends, everyone is different- you must have some experience with the basic compound lifts, however this program is not for complete beginners. If you are starting from scratch and have never Lifted weights this program is not for you.
You may be more suited for a more 1:1 Coaching program or my virtual personal training program. If the STRONGER You Coaching Club is not a good fit we can figure something out so, let's hop on a STRONGER You Strategy Call.
- If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org