3 Simple Strategies for better health that will stick FOREVER!
When moving towards better health, you do not have to change all the things at once. You don’t have to do a complete overhaul. I always say, “What is the one thing that you can do to move towards better health?”
I have few basics things that you can do to get started!
What can you add to your life without completely overhauling everything? At this very moment, as you are reading this, don’t take anything away from your diet. I know you’re probably contemplating a complete overhaul – that’s what you are used to doing.
You quickly fizzle out, don’t you?
I know this because I did this too. It always went this way. No bread, no sweets, and no fruit, to name just a few. It sure was miserable – you can relate, can’t you? Everything in your being tells you not to, but you still do it. Let’s end this today.
No elimination diets of any kind are necessary. Let’s add some wholesome, hearty things to what you are currently doing because you already know what to do. This time, with clear steps and no voodoo quackery.
Do These 3 Things
- Add more veggies, get more green leafy veggies into your diet (the way you eat). Eat them in abundance. What are some of your favorite vegetables? Eat those. Try new ones. Buy fresh or frozen, even canned if that’s all you have access to, it’s a start. #AntiPerfectNutrition
- Add veggies to your shakes
- Eat vegetables with breakfast
- Snack on veggies- use a fat source for dipping, be mindful of your servings.
- Protein is king! Whether you are a meat eater or not. Even if you are vegan or vegetarian, you still need to eat protein. Protein matters for everyone. The benefits of eating protein:
- Increases Satiety.
- Fullness – protein stays in your system, leaving you fuller longer.
- Protein will help to blunt cravings.
- Promotes thermogenesis – protein takes longer to break down.
3. Drink more water.
- Carry a water bottle with you everywhere.
- Drink a glass before and after each meal.
- Sip throughout the day with that bottle that you carry everywhere.
- Don’t worry about the amount. We know when we are thirsty. If you go to the bathroom and the urine is dark yellow, that is a sign of dehydration.
- Aim for a lighter yellow urine.
With these three additions to your diet, you will feel 100% better. It’s a great start in the right direction. If you are eating your veggies, protein, and consuming enough water, you will have less room for the processed foods.
By putting veggies and protein on your plate and eating them first before the starch, you will readily see the benefit of doing this.
You do not; I repeat DO NOT have to go on a diet to see the body change or to get healthier. Sure, the latest and greatest diet can elicit weight loss. The big question is can you adhere to it. Will the weight loss be maintainable? Is it realistic for your lifestyle? Does it hinder your lifestyle?
Ask yourself the above question as you begin your journey. Which, I hope that what it is, not a destination.
If the diet you choose doesn’t align with YOU, then don’t do it.
Implement the above tips, be consistent, and then trust the process of AntiDieting to better health, fat loss, or weight maintenance.
Sign up for my Food Freedom Academy below if you are ready to break the DIET chains! Ready to love how you eat?
If you’ve had it up to here, tired of gaining and losing the same weight over and over then the Food Freedom Academy is for you! Time to get your health and sanity back. The dieting ends today!