Hey y’all Happy Hump Day!
I put together a quickie workout right outside of my RV, using a picnic table. All you need is your beautiful self. No dumbells, no bars, nothing wrong with them. I love the barbell, but this workout is great when you don’t have access to any equipment!
You ready?! Let’s get it done!
1. BW Squats – 20 reps
2. Incline Push-ups – 10 reps
3. BW Bulgarian Split Squats – 10 ea side
4. Spiderman Push-ups – 10 reps
5. BW Hip Thrusts – Squeeze at the Top – 20 reps
6. Decline Push-ups – 10 reps
7. Box Jumps or Step Ups – 5 Box Jumps or 10 Step Ups ea side
** 3-5 Rounds in Circuit Fashion
** Can Superset the lower body movement and the push-ups if you have more time – Do 3 sets and then move on to the next Superset.
** BW Squats superset with Incline Push-ups
** BW Bulgarian Split Squats
Rest as needed!
Enjoy and let me know how it goes!
Snatch up some more Anywhere workouts! All you need is a pair of dumbbells or two and you can get it in. Grab 10 FREE Strength Training Circuits right here!