Ladies, let’s work those glutes. Strong glutes keep your lower back healthy, as well as your knees, and hips!
Today’s workout will target your glutes. You will definitely get a nice glute pump! Let me know how it goes over here on Beauty Of Strengths Facebook page.
Tight Buns Workout
* 5 Sets (Straight Sets) or 5 Rounds (circuit style)
* Want more of conditioning effect? Complete the workout in circuit fashion – one move right after another with minimal rest
* Have more time – Complete 5 sets
* Do each exercise before moving on to the next
** Rest 30 sec to 1 minute between sets
** Pick heavier weight
* Can add a dumbbell to the frog pumps (place on top of your pelvis)
1. Dumbbell Goblet Squat x 10 reps
2. Dumbbell Single Leg Romanian Deadlift x 8 – 10 reps per side
** New to this movement, scale it back to 5 or 6 reps per side
** Feeling a bit unstable? Grab your foam roller for stability and balance, or use post/stand or wall.
3. Dumbbell Goblet Swing Lunges (Forward/Backward Lunge) x 10 per side
4. Stability Ball Hamstring Curls/Glute Bridge Hybrid x 10 reps
** 10 Reps: 1 Curl & 1 Bridge Equals 1 rep! 🍑
5. Frog Pumps x 20 reps
Have you grabbed your 10 Strength Circuits?! No, well whatcha waiting for, I know you will like them. They can be done anywhere – gym or right at home. These workouts will help you get stronger, build muscle, and burn fat. Grab them here.