Stability Hamstring Curl/Glute Bridge Hybrid
Targets that backside also known as your posterior chain!
How to do:
1. Place your heels on the ball
2. Lift up, squeeze your glutes/ brace your core – this will keep you stable and not wobbly.
3. Don’t hyperextend your lower back
4. Keep the weight distributed through your upper back, not on your back.
5. Curl the ball towards your butt
6. At the top of the move- perform a glute bridge. Squeeze your glutes real good.
💥Are you part of my inner circle?💥 If not, sign up here and get 10 FREE Strength-Based Circuits complete with video demos! They can be down anywhere, no gym required. Just a pair of DB’s or two. Grab them here!